1#Basic Dermatology definition
Cosmetic dermatology deals with aspects that is related to display of general dermatology. With the purpose of maintaining and restoring healthy and glowfull looking skin through many means dermatology definition also rounds off the medical treatment of certain skin diseases and includes dermato- pharmaceutic aspects.
2#How about dermatological procedure?
- Cosmetic dermatological procedures are becoming very increasingly femaous with dermatologists. They are used to backup the effects of over age, to improve the quality of the skin, to augment facial structures, and to improve the patient’s appearance in general. dermatological treatments can also be beneficial for many dermatoses.
- We present an introduction to cosmetic dermatologic procedures, focusing on chemical peels, botulinum toxin injections, and the use of filler chemicals. Following this point, the reader should have the basic knowledge to consider training to perform such procedures safely and effectively, even if he or she has not done so previously.
- To much agents are present for chemical peeling, each with unique properties for different therapeutic effects. schweiger dermatology peels penetrate the epidermis only and include α-hydroxy acids, salicylic acid, low-strength trichloracetic acid (TCA), and Jessner’s solution.
- So Many epidermics peels are used to deal with mild photoaging and many other epidermal dermatoses such as acne vulgaris and are generally performed with the use of a sgroup of peels.
- Little depth peels, such as medium-strength of TCA that use a superficial and medium-depth agent, extend into the papillary dermis or upper reticular dermis.
- Cosmetic dermatology play important role in this field
3#Some important dermatological treatments
1#Facial dermatology with Chemical Creams
- This includes applying a creams that creats a layer of skin to peel off, revealing regenerated skin beneath that is typically smoother.
- Facial dermatologist use this method to deal with the side effects of sun light on the skin and some types of acne. It can also address cosmetic issues, such as age acne an they can also address cosmetic problem lines under the eyes.
2#Medical dermatology introduce Cosmetic injections
- Spots, scarring, and reduced facial fullness can be temporarily addressed with injections. A cosmetic dermatologist can inject fillers such as collagan and fat during an office visit.
- Results tend to recent for a some months, and maintaining the effects requires regular t injections.
- This can be a quick treatment for many skin issues, such as warts. Its is done by laser cosmetic dermatologist.
- The procedure involves freezing skin lesions often with liquid nitrogen to destroy the affected cells.
- This is also a technique of cosmetic dermatology It can help reduce scar tissue, the appearance of fine wrinkles and tattoos, and potentially precancerous areas of skin.
- Using a high-speed rotating brush, a cosmetic dermatologist removes the top layer of skin.
4#Advanced dermatology and cosmetic surgery
- Cosmetic dermatology surgery is a kind of plastic surgery that’s use to improve a someone display, but it should be approached with caution.
- This type of cosmetic dermatology continues to grow in popularity, with millions cosmetic procedures carried out in the US in 20 Century, an increase of 3 percent on the last year.
- Dermatological procedure are available for almost any part of the body, but the choice to undergo Advanced dermatology and cosmetic surgery should risk include with it was the possibility of scarring and hyper-pigmentation.
- confirm about the decision, to use an good The Carbon laser was relate with an awesome treatment; the risk involved with it was the possibility of scarring and hyper-pigmentation.
Laser Cosmetic Surgery in cosmetic dermatology
- laser cosmetic dermatologist use lasers to treat sun damage, lines, wrinkles, and acne scars, they are vastly different. Ablative lasers remove tissue by vaporizing it. Non-ablative lasers use different wavelengths of light to affect various targets, creating non-vaporized channels of heated tissue.it is the effectice technique of Cosmetic dermatology
- The Carbon dioxide laser was associated with an aggressive treatment; the risk involved with it was the possibility of scarring and hypo- or hyper-pigmentation. Newer, fractionated Carbon technology is safer.
5#Advantages of Cosmetic Dermatology
- These dermato cosmetic fillers can be build of collagen, which works as the natural chemicals for skin glow and skin shininess. These are largely used in injectable cosmetic wrinkle methods by professional cosmetic surgeons. A clear line, as well as wrinkles, can be treated well with these kinds of peels. The fillers are injected in the skin, and soon they match with your skin, and it will look younger and fresh. This point is very important for the know the value of cosmetic dermatology
- Apart from collagen, other types of injectable fillers can be injected inside your skin in order to perform the facial treatments. Skin will go back that natural glow and freshness that can be lost due to aging, ailments or excessive makeups over the skin. To know more, you can consult cosmetic dermatologist.
6#Disadvantages of Cosmetic Dermatology
1#Does not Meet Expectations
One disadvantage of cosmetic surgery is that after the procedure, it is not fully guaranteed that you will come out of the other end completely satisfied with the changes. These adjustments made to your face or body may have been desirable before you had them, however, they may not look as you expected and peel you with regret. So, you must always be sure exactly of what you want and do your research before committing to the surgery in order to avoid from disappointment!
2#Wrong Methods Can Happen
- One more important risk that should not be overlooked is that cosmetic surgeries can go wrong. This is more important than the risk of death but is still quite uncommon due to advancement in technology. However, mistakes during surgery do still occur.
- For example, a facelift can create lifetime nerve damage which leads to face paralysis. This is a devastating outcome, which should be take into under consideration before undergoing a surgery. These types of issues in surgery will lower your self-esteem even more than it was, prior to the surgery.
- One more point that you should bear in mind is that, after surgery, the recovery time can last quite a long time. This time can last up to three weeks, depending on the type of method. This means your life, increase post-surgery, is drawn to a halt as you need time to recover. Therefore, you are not able to go through your daily life like you normally would straight after the operation.
- Also, pain is come during the recovery time which can make some individuals reliant on pain killers, which is clearly a negative outcome, post surgery.
The Right cosmetic dermatologist.
There is a risk of cosmetic surgery goes the surgeon. You have quite pressure to choose the right surgeon for you. They must be very experienced and have good reviews. It can be difficult to find someone you can trust with the method , as your life and appearance lies in their hands. Hire that person who have complete information about cosmetic dermatology